Skip to main content

New Release: Desperate Hearts by Rosanne Bittner



     Greetings everyone! It's release week for my latest title, Desperate Hearts, and I’m here to celebrate with all of you.

     Desperate Hearts is the story of a young woman from New York City who flees to the little gold town of Alder, Montana in an attempt to hide from someone wealthy and powerful whom she desperately fears and who could accuse her of murder.  Danger in the little gold town is everywhere, and lawman/vigilante Mitch Brady takes it upon himself to watch out for the beautiful new stranger.  Little does he know she's running from the law, and in return, our heroine has trouble trusting Mitch because he IS the law!  It's a fun, "wild west" story with a great hero. Wound into it all is a beautiful love story.

     A little about me, I have been writing since 1979 and sold my first book in 1982. That was the first book of my 7-book Savage Destiny series - and to date that first book is selling better than ever!  In total, I've written 60 books! I just turned in the 60th book to my editor and it will be published next July. 

     A good 95% of my books are about America's "Old West," a genre I love with all my heart.  I think that love shows through in my books, especially for America's magnificent western landscape and American history.  My husband Larry and I have traveled to just about every location I've written in my books.  Besides the West and Native American stories, I've also written about the French and Indian wars, the Revolutionary War and the Civil War.  My books span America and its history from east coast to west, from Canada to Mexico, from the late 1700's through 1900. And what a dramatic history it is!  Food for plot is endless.

     Most writers talk about "finding" time to write.  I think that's backwards.  A true writer finds time for everything ELSE.  Writing comes first.  I write in every nook and cranny of the day that comes up, sometimes well into the night.  I do book work for a family business, so I'm busy a good 6 hours a day with that, even though I am almost 70 years old.  I will NEVER retire!  I'd go nuts with nothing to do and I feel about 40, so I intend to write many more books and have about 5 new ideas in mind right now.  I've just submitted a synopsis for Book #61, which will be my first full-length contemporary book.

     Thanks for the invite to post and good luck to all of you who are authors. I hope your writing careers soar - and thanks to all you readers who love our stories and buy our books!  Be sure to visit my web site at www.rosannebittner.com and my blog at www.rosannebittner.blogspot.com.  I am also on Facebook and Twitter and Google and Amazon and many other sites.  

***

Elizabeth Wainwright is on the run. Accused of a murder she didn’t commit, she has no choice but to cut ties with her old life and flee West. The last thing she wants is attention, but when her stagecoach is attacked, she suddenly finds herself under the fierce protection of one of Montana’s famed vigilantes…whether she likes it or not.

Lawman Mitch Brady is sworn to uphold justice. He’s never met a man he’s feared, and he’s never met a woman more desperately in need of his help. Something’s shaken the secretive Elizabeth, but as he gets to know the beautiful city belle, he finds the only thing he wants more than her safety…is her trust. Elizabeth longs to give herself to Mitch, but when her past finally catches up with her, can she truly trust her life to the vigilante who’s stolen her heart?

Rosanne Bittner is an award-winning novelist who is highly acclaimed for her thrilling love stories and historical authenticity. Her epic romances span the West—from Canada to Mexico, Missouri to California—and are often based on personal visits to each setting. She lives in Michigan with her husband and two sons. You can find her at www.rosannebittner.com.


Buy Links:

Comments

  1. I survived in the lean financial years on books from the local library and most of them were old west stories in those days. They spoke my language and I devoured them like chocolate. Love your story about NEVER retiring. I'm in the boat right behind you going the same direction. LOVE the post, the premise and the cover. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited your website and all your post are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the old west/wild west stories! I will have to add this to my want list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book looks delicious! I am looking forward to it. Happy Launch Amelia!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment