Skip to main content

romance among the stars

Some of my favourite TV shows are sci-fi. I grew up watching Doctor Who and Star Trek, moved on to Farscape, returned to the rebooted Doctor Who, and loved the rebooted Battlestar Galactica (I never saw the original).

There is something about sci-fi that I love. Maybe it's tech or the cool aliens (Farscape did aliens so well)...or simply the human drama of being in space and trapped on a ship with limited supplies where danger is never far away.

Farscape and BSG also threw in some romance which I loved:)  Who didn't want John Crichton and Aeryn Sun to get together?

It was only a matter of time before I started writing sci-fi romance.

The ES Siren series has no aliens but plenty of human drama as the ship makes it's way to the new colony. What's extra fun about this series is that Mel Teshco and Denise Rossetti also write books in the world so on release day the publisher puts out 3 books...yep 3 at a time so there's no waiting around to see how the mini crisis resolves.

The first three books are available now and the next three are out on 25 November...and there will be more, just got to get my contract signing pen out ;)

If you like SFR come and join Mel, Denise and I (and some friends who also write SFR) for an evening of aliens, tech, romance and giveaways at our Facebook party.



Shona
www.twitter.com/ShonaHusk
www.facebook.com/shonahusk
Newsletter: http://mad.ly/signups/119074/join

Comments

  1. My favorite Star Trek classic episode is when Edith Keeler and Capt. Kirk get together :) Thanks for the post, Shona :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some of my favorite shows, too, Shona! My favorite Star Trek TNG episode is when Worf and Troi get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Shona! Looks like such a fun series. I'm going to have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the original Battlestar Galactica but haven't seen the reincarnation! I love SFR but not on FB...but have a great time and congrats on the releases!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment