Skip to main content

(When Life Takes You...) A Little on the Wild Side by Robin Kaye

Most of us come to a point in our careers where our plans have finally come together, our hard work and dedication are about to pay off, everything’s turning up sweet, sweet roses—and then the wrecking ball of life slams into those rosy plans, and we’re on our backsides in the ditch wondering two things.

What happened?

How will I get past this?

Ex-supermodel Bianca Ferrari has been there, done that, and made the difficult transition from runway commodity to successful businesswoman. She has brains, beauty, a career that she loves, and…

Here comes that wrecking ball, again.

Sexy, rugged and down-to-earth Trapper Kincaid has weathered his
share of life’s ups and downs, and when he realizes Bianca is in for a bigger challenge than one superwoman can handle, he steps up…

Only to be clobbered by Bianca’s resistance to help of any kind, even from the guy whose life is also being turned upside down.

A Little on the Wild Side is the third novel in my Domestic Gods Gone Wild series, and I have to say, I LOVE THIS BOOK. Trapper has sauntered through his brothers’ books, handsome, a little snarky, and more than a little hard to get, but Bianca has his number. She’s his match in every regard, and writing their story was more than a little fun for me.

You can read Chapter One here, or order your copy here

To win one of three signed copies, post an answer to the following question: 

When did life knock you or somebody you care about into the ditch? How did you get past it? 








Comments

  1. they lost a job and found a new one

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the release. I think every author sometimes gets advice from an agent or editor that isn't the best advice. But we learn from it and don't make the same mistake twice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shana. Not making the same mistake twice is sometimes the best we can do. History teaches us a lot... our own history and that of others. :)

      Delete
  3. I have to say when my daughter found out what a rotten person she married. I'm happy to say at the moment she is with someone who treats her wonderfully. She definitely learned a lot from that experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trapper sounds like fun! :) I love snarky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit that Trapper is my favorite of all the brothers. I love that even though his brothers and sister are adults now, he still feels like the responsible one and feels the need to take care of them. Oh, and yes, he's very snarky, and I love snarky.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on new release!

    With support of my parents,sister and brother :)
    Life is tough,but I'm tougher than him :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, bube, I think we're all tougher than we'd ever imagined we could be. That's a good thing.

      Delete

Post a Comment