Skip to main content

Extra(s), Extra(s) at RT!

There are some events I'm taking part in at RT that aren't on the regular agenda I wanted to tell you about.

The first "extra" event is the SOS Military Tribute Event on Thursday, May 14th, 8:30 - 9:45 AM! Tickets are free, but you NEED to have a ticket to get in to the event. :)

As many bases as I lived on.. None of them looked like this... I this this should be a requirement lol

Readers will "deploy" to a military location (themed table) hosted by authors connected to the military. Your mission includes tasting MREs, navigating the coin challenge, and singing the services' songs - The Army Goes Rolling Along", "Wild Blue Yonder", "Anchors Aweigh", "The Halls of Montezuma", and "Semper Paratus".

My table will be 5th Special Forces to give some love to the unit where the heroes from my X-OPS Series come from. I'll have some fun stuff there, along with a couple giveaways, so I hope you'll stop by! :)

To get your tickets, click on the link below!
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/12th-annual-sos-america-military-tribute-at-the-rt-booklovers-convention-tickets-15528542288

Hooah!


The other "extra" event I'm taking part is the RT Roundup on Sunday from 10am - 5pm. It's a Meet & Greet/Book Signing featuring over 80 authors. It's an exciting event that adds to the final day of the 32nd RT Booklovers Convention.

Contemporary Authors of all genres will be signing at their tables with outrageous swag. Historical Romance Authors appearing in full costume and serving tea and cookies. 15+ Cover Models are attending to take photos and meet readers. Some will have swag and books to sign.


You can get all the info here!
http://www.rtroundup.com/dallas/


I'll also be doing a panel, hosting a party, and announcing a special project! I'll be posting my complete RT schedule on my blog and on FB, so you'll know where to find me! :)

See you there!

*hugs*
Paige

http://www.paigetylertheauthor.com
http://www.paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com


Comments

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun (although I am not too sure about the MREs, lol). Tell Kim Aloha and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! I'll be there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. E.L.F. - LOL! Yeah, they're not so yummy! :)

    Shana - Yay! See you there! :)

    *hugs*
    Paige

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment