Skip to main content

So much promo...so little sanity.

Hey, everyone!
Let me get this out of the way first...


My one author anthology, containing 3 of my most beloved novellas will be released 4/4. (Being Randy, Djinn and Tonic, and Dear Sexy Lexie were previously pubbed individually by Ellora's Cave) It's up for pre-orders on Kindle now!

Also that day, (4/4) Guardian of the Angels, a novella about a city boy and a country girl with a touch of magic, is coming out from Decadent Publishing. Lovely people to work with! No link yet, but you can make a note to look up the title--or better yet, my name--and see all my books for sale!

I'm working steadily (sort of) on my Sourcebooks contracted novels, so... 
I don't have time to promote a bunch of novellas separately. What to do? I've combined 6 of them into 2 books. Immortally Yours was released 1/3/17, and contains Life by Lizette, Death by Delilah, and Giggles by Gabby.  
Also that day, I repubbed Vampire Vintage -- figuring that promoting two releases at once would save me time. Now VV is on sale today and tomorrow on Kindle. It goes back to full price on 4/1. http://www.books2read.com/VampireVintage

Author's tip! 
As you may have noticed, I use Universal Links. I rename the link with my title and voila! I can actually remember the link to all the venues selling the book without looking them all up. LOL www.books2read.com
 
Well, that's all the time (and sanity) I have to write a blog post. LOL. 
What do my fellow authors do to save time promoting?  

Comments