Skip to main content

Romance Writers of America Goes to Disneyworld

The last week of July 2017 about 2000 romance writers headed to Orlando, Florida to attend workshops, celebrate accomplishments, meet with industry professionals, and go to Disneyworld! I was among them, and this year I had to bring my daughter since her dad had a conference the same week. We had a great, if exhausting, time.

We managed to do some Disney stuff.

Princess Galen drove me around the Speedway.
We met characters we haven't met before.
Stitch
And we met some old favorites.
Flynn Rider and me. He's mine!
We also did a little work.

Princess Galen colored Tessa Dare's Rita nominated book cover.

Princess Galen had her own book to sign at the Sourcebooks signing.

 And I was able to introduce my daughter to some of my friends.
Kristan Higgins
After a busy week, we went home. We were both pretty exhausted.

Have you ever been to Disneyworld?

Comments