Skip to main content

Brooklyn Ann says goodbye... but not really.


Hey everyone! Brooklyn Ann here. I've had to make a tough decision. With my publishing schedule for the year and the fact that now that I've released The Highwayman's Bite, I won't be having any Scandals With Bite books releasing in 2018, (Though don't worry. I have a feeling that there are more stories in that world to be told.) I've decided to leave the Casablanca Author blog for now.

However, I WILL remain on the Team Sourcebooks Facebook Page (If you're not following our page, do it so you don't miss out!) because then I'll still be able to spread the word when one of my books goes on sale or if I have any fun giveaways or appearances.

Speaking of appearances, I will be attending the 2018 RT Booklover's Convention in Reno this May, along with many other Sourcebooks authors. In fact, the fantabulous Paige Tyler and I will be on a panel together AND be hosting two amazing parties along with other amazing authors! Check out my Appearances page on my website to see where to find me!

Also, you can keep in touch with me, either on my blog, but if you want more freebies and access to more giveaways, you can sign up for my Newsletter.

Other places to follow me: 


For New Release and Sale alerts:

BookBub
Amazon
Goodreads

For a full dose of my weirdness and news:

Facebook
Twitter.

And speaking of upcoming releases, my 6th Hearts of Metal novel, Forbidden Song, comes out on the 11th! You can PreOrder it now!



So as you can see, even though I won't be blogging here, I'll still be around. I'll always remember the wonderful times I've had interacting with readers here and keeping company with all the amazing Sourcebooks authors.

I hope you all had fun having me here as well and that you'll follow me on my adventures.

((HUGS))

Brooklyn Ann

Comments

Post a Comment